- 13-inch Head Width and a Brush Path of 11 3⁄4 inches
- Attached to a SEBO FELIX Vacuum, the Modular System is Both a Vacuum Cleaner & Polisher
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate, and Very Low Cost Compared to Alternative Polishing Machines
- Floor-pads Provide a High-gloss Shine Without the Use of Water, Chemicals or Polishing Sands
- A Quick and Easy Pad-change Mechanism
- Instantaneous Torque-controlled Height Adjustment of the Floor Pad
- Automatic Safety Shut Off Caused by Disc Obstructions or Suction Blockages
- Bumpers to Protect Walls, Furniture and the Polisher
- Three Rubber-coated Wheels to Protect Floor Surfaces
- Lightweight, Low-cost, Commercial-grade Floor Polisher
- Agile and Easy to Use, Due to a Highly Maneuverable Swivel Neck and HIgh-quality Castors
- Immediate Retention of Polishing Dust by the FELIX Vacuum Suction Unit
- Reinforced Drive Disc that Provides Optimal Floor Contact and a Speed of 2,000 RPM
- The New Pad Technology Achieves Its Results by Using Four Different Floor Pads
- The Pads are Color-coded to Assure Proper Selection
- The Pads are Highly Abrasion Resistant with a Life Expectancy of Over 100,000 Square Feet
The Red, Yellow and Green Floor Pads – restore the shine of dull, scratched and scuffed hard-floor surfaces without the use of water, chemicals or polishing sands. The pads do the work using the following three-step procedure (soft coatings should not be present):
- Step One. The Red Floor Pad – removes the deepest or most visible scratches and smoothes the floor surface. Thus, it prepares the floor for the yellow pad.
- Step Two. The Yellow Floor Pad – restores a higher gloss finish and prepares the floor surface for the green pad.
- Step Three. The Green Floor Pad – creates the final gloss finish in the “three-step process,” and it is suitable for daily use to maintain the floor’s high-gloss finish.
The Blue Floor Pad – is designed to maintain soft coatings, like wax, on hard floors, and it is suitable for daily use as well. It should be used along with a typical floor wax suitable for the specific floor surface or recommended by the flooring manufacturer. And because the DISCO has suction ability while polishing, it removes the fine dust from fully dried floor-wax products.