SEBO AIRBELT E2 with Turbo head and parquet brush
The three AIRBELT E models are powerful, ultra-quiet, lightweight, canister vacuum cleaners that offer innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance. They feature a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three on-board attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. They also have a full bag or clog indicator, control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
There are two straight-suction models that offer a choice of cleaning heads for use on hard floors and rugs. The E1 Kombi includes a combination nozzle with retractable bristles, and the E2 Turbo offers both an air-driven turbo head and a parquet brush. However, the E3 Premium offers the commercial-quality ET-1 power head that cleans both carpets and hard floors, has excellent pet hair removal, provides manual brush roller shut off, and the extension side of its L-shaped contour makes cleaning under counters easy. A parquet brush for cleaning hard floors with straight suction is also included. The E3’s ergonomically designed handle includes the suction adjustment switch, and it provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability and super-low, 3.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile.
- Flat-to-the-floor, 31⁄2 -inch Profile – A low, cleaning-head profile makes reaching under furniture and beds easy!
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT E models are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which mean they are smaller, more compact machines that weigh about four pounds less than SEBO’s D-model canisters.
- Three Full-size, On-board Tools – A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are on-board and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
- Long, 25-foot Cord and 37-foot Operating Range – Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven-foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
- Control-switch Cord Rewinder – The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button.